Easton Baptist Church Is...
A place to learn the Bible.
You may have noticed that people carry their Bibles to church at Easton Baptist Church. This is not for show. Bibles are brought to Church because we use them to:
- Apply God's Word to our life.
- Live God's Word daily.
- Demonstrate Christ Jesus living through us.
Some may think that the Bible is unimportant or out of date, we believe that the Bible is:
- Relevant to our daily walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Practical in answering problems of our day.
- Necessary for our Spiritual growth.
- The Bible tells us how we can know and worship God.
- It tells us how we can find fulfillment and purpose in life.
A place to build your family.
- Families today face great and sometimes unusual challenges. Families are pulled, stressed and strained in all directions. Let the Holy Spirit be your compass and get you back on track and focused in the right direction. We are committed to helping you meet those challenges, stresses and strains. We understand that each family member has special needs; whether a parent, husband, wife, young adult, or a child. We have a ministry that will meet your need.
A place to be helped.
- Have you ever gone to church and a left feeling like a complete stranger and that you didn't belong? That is unfortunate, because church should be life-related. We try to make our church an exciting place to worship Jesus Christ and if you are absent, you missed a blessing. We take time to answer questions. We make sure that you get the help and encouragement that you need. Come and join us and let's help one another!
A place to develop friendships.
- Some folks struggle with loneliness and have trouble meeting new friends. Yet others have trouble finding those who share their values. We welcome the opportunity to be your friend and listen to your concerns. Ministry is about people and friends helping one another and people are what our church is made of; people who love and care about each other, people who know how to be a friend.
A place for you.
- Our approach is simple. We try to do a few things and do them well. We have chosen the things which we feel are most important. Maybe they are important to you, too. If so, we invite you to join us.
A Place that cares.
- Easton Baptist Church may not be for every one, but it might be the place for you!
- So many churches try to be "all things to all men." We know that we can't do that, so we don't even try. Instead, we focus on the fundamentals, those areas that are most important, and we believe that we do those things with excellence.
Come join us and be a part of our family.